Bleach Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relaxing (open)

2 posters

Go down

Relaxing (open) Empty Relaxing (open)

Post by Roune Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:53 pm

Mizuchi steps into the tavern with a small frown on his face, adjusting the haori tied around his waist, a little uncomfortable in the modern human clothing of his gigai. The haori is a little odd, but not completely out of place so much that it'll attract much attention, and certainly less then the two swords hidden among it's folds, but Mizuchi isn;t willing to go anywhere alone and unarmed.

Spoiler:

Mizuchi moves deeper into the tavern, passing by a table with two men arm wrstling and a third seemingly passed out on it before taking a seat on the stool in the corse, between the wall of the tavern and the bar. After the frustration at the park and the tense meeting with the person in the warehouse Mizuchi needs a chance to just relax, and not think about responsibilities, consequences, or grand schemes. Maybe he can find that in a bottle.

The vaizard orders a yoichi, then shrugs and changes his mind, gesturing for the bartended to bring him the whole bottle and a glass. Even he isn't so crass as to drink straight from the bottle in public....while people can see him anyway.
Roune
Roune
Vaizard
Vaizard

Soul Tokens : 43

Back to top Go down

Relaxing (open) Empty Re: Relaxing (open)

Post by Akiyama Enma Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:30 pm

Enma opened the door to the tavern very slightly, slipping in through the crack and letting it fall shut, unnoticed. It wasn't the type of place she could normally be found as it was too loud and full of some rather disagreeable types, but it suited her needs perfectly at the moment, as she didn't really wish to be found. The Soul Society will no doubt be sending someone to call her back, and she wasn't ready quite yet, she hadn't gotten the few moments of respite she was after yet. Sadly her recent bender of hollow hunting and purifying Pluses throughout Karakura had been a clear indication of where she was, but she had managed to clear out a major portion of the city, which was good progress.

Despite all of the work, she had somehow managed to remain neat and together, without a speck of dirt or single tear to her clothing. Two things stood out as usual with her - her red hair was the only thing that didn't escape the fighting untouched as it was in disarray with several shorter pieces sticking out sporadically, and her eyes as usual held the signs of running on far too little sleep. She really didn't care too much about physical appearances to let these things bother her, and it was not as if anyone here could really see her anyways, as she had neglected to don her gigai out of sheer unwillingness to deal with a bunch of drunken men.

Her orange eyes cast a gaze around the room just as a drunken brawl broke out and a man was thrown to the ground in front of her, taking out a nearby table in the process and inciting cheers from some men along was a string of yelled profanities from the bartender. As she stepped unseen around the disturbance, she spotted a familiar face over to the side, taking only a moment to match it in her memory as the incident was still fresh. She made her way over to Mizuchi, her orange eyes resting on him as she gestured to the next seat over and raised a brow, "Do you mind?"
Akiyama Enma
Akiyama Enma
Squad 7
Squad 7

Soul Tokens : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Roune Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:19 pm

Mizuchi looks at the soul reaper with no small amount of suprise, though he isn't so new to the mortal realm to allow suprise at seeing something the others can to properly show on his face. At worst anyone else in the tavern watching him would think he'd seen something that momentarily attracted his interest, like a fly buzzing through the air. After their meeting in the park earlier, the next time Mizuchi expected to she shinigami was the captain sending a squad after him.

The vaizard turns back to his drink and pours the yoichi into his class and swirls it around the ice, covering his mouth with the glass like he's taking a long sip when he replies "feel free, it's not good to drink alone anyway"
Roune
Roune
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiyama Enma Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:34 am

Finding his reaction momentarily entertaining, her face would turn to one if slight humor before she took the seat with a small hmph. Placing her left elbow on the bar, she'd rest her cheek in her open hand as her tired eyes seemed to stare off at nothing. She'd admit with a slight smile "Oh... I'm not here to drink... I'm just ducking in for a bit." She would turn her face to more easily rest her eyes on Mizuchi, the slightly dim lighting dulling out the normally more vibrant colors of her hair and eyes, "You seem surprised to see me... at least slightly. But you know considering the setting, I don't think anyone around here would care much even if it looked like you were talking to yourself... or maybe an imaginary friend," with that last comment her face would flood with humor again, "You'd just be the crazy drunk in the corner." As soon as her small attempt at slightly tired humor with the vaizard was done, her eyes would dart down to her arm and seem to find something dissatisfactory before she would drop it back to her lap and begin to rather absently fiddle with the guard on her left forearm.
Akiyama Enma
Akiyama Enma
Squad 7
Squad 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Roune Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:01 pm

Mizuchi looks over at the shinigami while swirling the whiskey in his glass, clinking the ice cubes against the sides "i guess you could say i'm suprised. to be honest i expected that the next time i'd be seeing you would either be when you're leading a team of shinigami to capture me, or possibly in front of the central 46 as they sentenced me to one kind of imprisonment or another"

As the vaizard takes another drink he looks at enma out of the corner of his eye and tilts his head, thinking "You said you didn't come here to drink...so why did you come in here? I don't see anything else that would attract the attention of a soul reaper." Mizuchi's paranoia makes him reconsider why she might be here, like approaching him in a friendly fashion in order to attack him with an element of suprise
Roune
Roune
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiyama Enma Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:20 am

Enma would look up from her small distraction, quite serious despite her joking nature just moments before. Her voice would seem somewhat flat, obviously not liking what she was having to admit, "I suppose that's not too unexpected... I'm sure there are plenty of shinigami who would take such actions against you. Certainly if the Central 46 knew I was speaking with you right now, that's what they'd expect me to do. Lest I be imprisoned myself... But you wouldn't tell on me, would you? Why give a shinigami like me an actual reason to dislike vaizards, huh?" Even through the seriousness nature of the topic, her questions would seem to come off almost casual. Leaning against the bar with one elbow once more, her posture showed a lack of tension on her part.

Considering his inquiry, a small smile would creep onto her face, as Mizuchi had guessed the exact reason why she was there and didn't even know it, "You just pointed it out, there's nothing here that would attract the attention of a shinigami. It's been quite a while since I was last in the Human World, and I don't doubt they'll be sending someone soon to call me back. I just don't feel like being found quite yet, though it seems to be a working vacation so they can't hardly complain."
Akiyama Enma
Akiyama Enma
Squad 7
Squad 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Roune Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:59 pm

Mizuchi chuckles softly before draining the yoichi in his glass and setting it back ontot he bar with a clink then looking at Enma "So you're here because there's no reason to be here? You're kinda odd for such a powerful soul reaper, talking, even being friendly with a vaizard. Planning to hide interaction with a wanted criminal from the central 46. Even avoiding detection the other shinigami..."

The ex shinigami smiles and puts both his forearms on the bare, leaning forward while looking more directly at Enma then before "I gotta admit, it like that. it's nice to meet a shinigami who thinks about things, decides what they think is best, and does it regardless of what those bureaucrats say. Though it is an uncommon trait to find in what I assume is a captain."
Roune
Roune
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiyama Enma Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:07 am

Enma would outright laugh at being called odd, the action causing shaking throughout her frame and forcing her eyes shut. When the laughter subsided and she opened them once more, she refocused on Mizuchi, "Odd... I've heard that one before. It's not as if I enjoy sneaking around, but I do like my breaks from there. As for being here with you right now... I wish I could be more open about my views and win them all over to see things my way, but they are harsh on the subject, so speaking freely on it isn't so easy..."

She would pause for a moment, casting a look around the room that seemed nothing more than to keep sharp before going on, "You're right about my ranking though, I was voted into my position in part for my "morality"... they just don't realize how far it extends, as in it's not just shinigami I apply it to. But you? You seem rather willing to accept this... Though I can't argue, it's rather good to know that the effort is at least somewhat mutual?" Though mostly said as a statement, she couldn't stop herself from wanting to pick the vaizard's mind a bit a hers had been before she came to any conclusions.
Akiyama Enma
Akiyama Enma
Squad 7
Squad 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Roune Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:32 am

Mizuchi shrugs lightly, but he can feel the chess piece that the man had given him earlier, pressing against his leg in his pocket as if trying to call his attention to it and what it stands for. The vaizard brings his lavender eyes back to enma, thinking about what she said "I was never good at following the rules of soul society, even when i was a lieutenant. But I had an...experience, that helped me understand things from the hollow, or at least arrancar perspective. Keep in mind this was before I became a vaizard. But since then i've met the bount, and some quincy long ago, and of course being a vaizard distances me from the soul society's point of view too. It's been centuries since i've had the simple clarity of their "we're good and they're evil" view, but I can't say I miss it. Instead I want there to be a world were the races can at least exist in peace instead of near warfare, and it seems there are at least some others who agree"

Mizuchi refills his glass fromt he bottle he bought while he talks, then takes a long drink afterward, drinking almost the whole glass with one swig. "I'm beyondhating any of the species that make up the spiritual world, but disappointment? That i feel for all of us"
Roune
Roune
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiyama Enma Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:53 pm

Enma's face would turn to one of curiosity as she listened to his explanation, promptly followed by what appeared to be shock which she managed to keep subdued for the most part, "Well, that's a pleasant surprise. It appears there really isn't such a big difference between us after all... minus the hollow part," as she'd add on that last part with a chuckle.

As she watched him drain the glass so easily with a bit of a different type of amazement, she continued, "One thing we do differ on though... I'm not disappointed, the way history holds, I've never expected the races to act or believe any different. What I feel is pity... So many seem to like being stuck in a box, not willing to change or get to know better the things in front of them for themselves. But it's everyone... We're all to blame." She'd end it on a slightly solemn note before picking up again, "Though there are others who agree...?" She let the question hang open-endedly, as his words implied there were more than just the two of them, and it caught her attention.
Akiyama Enma
Akiyama Enma
Squad 7
Squad 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Roune Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:56 pm

Mizuchi nods while refilling is glass oncemore, not looking directly at Enma anymore. His natural paranoia keeps him from revealing too much, but he wants to tell her something "Just two that I know of, but the one is quite powerful, likely stronger then either of us, and the other one...I suspect there's more to him then i've seen so far, but what i have seen implies he's likely at least my level, probably higher, and he wants to recruit others, people to do something about the way things are."

The vaizard looks around the bar, as if to check for anyone paying undue attention to them "I don't know who he is, and I don't trust him that much, but the promise of forging a better world is quite an enticing goal."
Roune
Roune
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiyama Enma Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:03 pm

Enma would listen with interest, staring down at the wood grains on the bar's surface and seemingly using it as a replacement for scrutiny. The idea that there were more people, also more powerful people, that were at least trying was one she liked. Being a shinigami though, her thoughts naturally jumped... She knew that the Soul Society could never find out about it. Their ideas alone would earn them an immediate scorn, and the fact that they were recruiting - to form a force civil or hostile - would be greeted with hostility either way.

After what was most likely slightly too long of a pause, "That sounds like quite the grouping... I'm sure distrust and scrutiny will come naturally, even among those who claim to be as we are... It's a sad contradiction, but one that happens to protect the minority belief. Just be careful with that... Careful to not let the Soul Society catch on, they won't treat such a thing lightly, especially if you go, there's the combination of that and being a vaizard. If this organization is still in it's fledgling state as you've made it seem, it will still be some time before they can do anything about that... issue."
Akiyama Enma
Akiyama Enma
Squad 7
Squad 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Roune Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:20 am

Mizuchi sighs and closes his eyes as he take another drink from his glass "You mean I should keep soul society from finding out so that they don't hunt us down like animals and likely kill us before we can do anything much less achieve any success? Of course. If you seek to change things, then you don't want to tell the establishment before you're ready for their resistance."

He opens his lavender eyes again and looks first as his mostly empty glass, then the bottle he's been refilling it from, and then finally at the female companion "In fact I don't know why I have told you, you're a part of that establishment. i may have had too much to drink. I'd like to belive that you won't betray me, and maybe that's just because I have such a weakness around women, but telling you too much is....risky, at the very least"
Roune
Roune
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiyama Enma Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:49 pm

Enma would watch Mizuchi, noting his concern over his dwindling supply of alcohol before finding his words and actions worthy of a bit of laughter when put together. Her eyes would narrow slightly, "Just blame the alcohol, that's probably for the best. For the record though, Soul Society wouldn't "likely" kill you, I'm sure they would. If you are afraid or do not trust me, then simply stop talking and I will not blame you, seeing as I am indeed from the establishment in question." At this she would seem to turn thoughtful. Problems with the Soul Society or not, it was still her home, and an important place to the spiritual world.

Not wanting to let the conversation become overly harsh, "But the fact that I am a woman..." her words would drag off before she shrugged slightly to that detail and continued, "you might want to work on that weakness of yours, women are no more or less trustworthy than men." Enma's mouth would shape itself into a bit of a smirk as she contemplated the behaviors of some around the opposite gender.
Akiyama Enma
Akiyama Enma
Squad 7
Squad 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Roune Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:34 am

Mizuchi laughs loudly before swalowing it down and finishing with a chuckle "My weakness when it comes to women has nothing to do with them being more or less trustworthy. No, my problem is that i'm too much of a....let's say fan. as you can imagine, being a vaizard on the run from Soul Society makes it hard to form many attachments, shinigami will try to kill me(present company excluded, i hope), bounto creep me out, arrancar are too likely to try and kill me too, humans....the ones with powers are usually like children, too ignornant to be enjoyable company or understand me, and the normal people....I might as well be an alien to them." At the last Mizuchi gestures out with his arm at the other patrons of the bar

Mizuchi looks at his hand, his alchocol soaked brain requiring him to count on his fingers, twice to remember who he forgot "Oh, and the quincy, they're the next best thing to extinct. As for other vaizard, it's harder to live in hiding as a pair or group, scheduling meetings is too dangerous, it makes you predictable. The point of this all being, a relationship is impossible for me, so when I have the chance to....enjoy the company of a women, I take it. in all, it leaves me a little too eager to be around women, and less on guard around you, thus, my weakness."
Roune
Roune
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down