Bleach Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hollow hunt at the park (open)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hollow hunt at the park (open) Empty Hollow hunt at the park (open)

Post by 2793p Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:45 pm

Sarah runs through the air following a Hollow while she has her super human ability activated. Sarah had been following the Hollow for a long while now losing sight of it ever so often. Sarah groans as she movies in lower and closer to the hollow. “I love a good monster hunt as much as the next girl but this one is starting to annoy me so..” Sarah lifts up her blade from off her shoulder and jumps down landing on the hollow’s head. Sarah lifts up her blade high into the air with both hands.

”Lets finish this!”

Sarah was just about to hit the hollow’s mask but the hollow screeched and shook her off. Sarah lands on her right armored arm skidding to a stop with her feet in the air. Sarah then puts her legs down standing back up putting her sword on her shoulder again. Sarah then starts to run at the hollow again and if uninterrupted she would then attempt to cut off the hollows leg.
2793p
2793p
Human
Human

Soul Tokens : 22
Location : Rapidly stabbing a guy who stole my candy in the chest

http://dccrpg.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Hollow hunt at the park (open) Empty Re: Hollow hunt at the park (open)

Post by Roune Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:01 pm

mizuchi sits up from where he'd been laying down next to the park's pond and looks up to see who's come so close. The vizard had felt the two approaching for a while, but was unsure if it was one chasing the other or two of them together hunting for him. While Mizuchi's ability to sense reiatsu isn't developed enough to tell the difference between them at range now that they're close enough to see there seems to be ahuman and a hollow

mizuchi watches the female attempt an overhead shop with some sort of blade and tilts his head slightly "another human with powers hmm? they seem to be getting more frequent lately, might make for a show anyway"

mizuchi climbs to his feet and grinds the sheathed blade of Entei into the grass, leaning on it like a cane as he watches.
Roune
Roune
Vaizard
Vaizard

Soul Tokens : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by 2793p Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:43 pm

Sarah slashes the Hollows leg but wasn’t able to cut it off because the Hollow had pulled her away too fast. The Hollow lifts her up high in the air slowly opening its mouth. The Hollow slowly brings Sarah over to its mouth as Sarah smirks.

”Hungry huh? Well eat this!”

Sarah says as she throws her sword at the Hollow watching it flip through the air. The sword goes through the Hollows mask breaking it. The Hollow disappears and Sarah lands gently on the ground holding her hand up into the air catching her sword and rests it on her should looking around raising an eyebrow.

”No lost spirit…….. then why the hell was that thing running over this way anyways?”
2793p
2793p
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Roune Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:57 pm

Mizuchi stands idly by as the girl fights with the hollow using an odd sword and an...interesting style. The vizard moves closer, approaching from the female's blindside seemingly just to suprise her. as he moves in closer Mizuchi scans the girl with his eyes, starting from her face and working down he takes in every detail outwardly apparent, apprasing her in various ways just as he had with her fight against the hollow.

finally pausing a bit outside of her reach even witht he sword Mizuchi leans onto his sword slightly "do you battle hollows often, you seem to be....haphazard in your approach. Being so sloppy as to be grabbed, throwing your weapon around, it leaves you open, you're lucky there was only one hollow and not a pack, or that it wasn't a menos, they don't allow such openings to go unpunished very often."

Last edited by Roune on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Roune
Roune
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post by 2793p Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:23 pm

Sarah jumps a little when she hears the man’s voice not even noticing him before now. She looks over to him raising an eyebrow at him.

”Well one yes I do every day for about a year or so now, two does it really matter how Un organized or whatever I am? I mean I get the job done and everything, and finally third who are you and what is with your outfit?”

Sarah says smirking a little at his outfit looking him over up and down shifting her weight to her right foot putting her left hand on her hip shrugging a little.

”don’t get me wrong I think it’s a cool outfit but don’t you think it’s a little much to be hunting monsters?”
2793p
2793p
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Roune Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:38 pm

Mizuchi raises an eyebrow at her words, at first he's momentarily annoyed, then after a few seconds he laughs, quite amused by the implications. The vaizard tugs on the corner of his haori, as it was slipping off his shoulder, while he thinks for a moment of how to say this without being completely arrogant or hurtful, after all he just wants to show her she's exposing herself to more danger then she properly appreciates "Well then, first, it matters because you're fighting something that would like to kill you, being "organized", otherwise known as efficient, helps keep you alive while you kill them. Second that thing wasn't a "monster", it was a hollow, and a weak one at that. And third, if you don't recognize my clothes, then you obviously haven't been doing this long enough, because you have no idea what kind of world you've been operating in. Is this how the soul reapers operate these days? Letting ignorant human kids run around doing their job without any knowledge, practically blind and deaf to the truth?"

Last edited by Roune on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roune
Roune
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post by 2793p Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:43 pm

Sarah narrows her eyes and she starts to frown at the man. Sarah then stabs her sword into the ground before she starts pointing at man.

”Look dude I don’t know what soul reapers are and don’t care about it nor what those things names are or how strong they might be! If they are weak or not doesn’t matter as long as I can keep others safe! And I’m not Ignorant!”

Sara yell at the man then crosses her arms glaring at the man frowning. Sarah clear didn’t like him or how he was acting towards her. Sarah would have left already but fighting Hollows was the only way she could get out of doing her chores around the house.

Last edited by 2793p on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
2793p
2793p
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Roune Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:14 pm

mizuchi chuckles and shaking his head, amused by the human girl. The human just won't accept that she's operating in the dark. Maybe acting the teacher and giving her a lecture would tell her what she should know, but a more...tactile experience should show her what mizuchi is trying to say "you don't know what soul reapers are but you aren't ignorant? you're doing their job, fighting their enemy. For all i know, you have this power of your's because of a shinigami, they're always experimenting and affectingt he human world more then they'd admit. If you were properly cautious you'd want to know more, allow me to demonstrate why that is"

The vizard smiles and holds up his zanpakuto, moving it through the air like he's writing something in the air with it "Castling titan. Sepentine wind. Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini. Forsaken by your own greed. Look upon yourself with horror and tear out your own throat. The endless chain entangles the dying sun."

Last edited by Roune on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roune
Roune
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post by 2793p Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:36 pm

Sarah blushes looking a little embarrassed by his comment towards her lack of knowledge. Sarah then thinks A little bit on how to respond. She then changes her embarrassed face to her previous angry face.

”It’s complicated ok! They have a bone to pick with then “Hollows” and so do I… What are you?.....”

The man starts to say something and from all of her obsessions as a kid she knew what he was saying was a chant of some sort. Sarah up rooted her sword and placed it on her shoulder letting the top half of it pointed down ward. She did this to hide the slowly growing ball of energy that she was charging up. She stare at him waiting to see if he’d attack her.

Last edited by 2793p on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
2793p
2793p
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Roune Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:49 pm

Mizuchi watches her and grins slowly, pointing his sword at the girl as he directs the kido, a simple lower leveledbinding to slow her down while a higher level, much more powerful bakudo immobilizes and traps her "Please, don't struggle too much and hurt yourself, this is only a lesson. Bakudo No. 63 - Sajo Sabaku (Locking Bondage Stripes), Bakudo No. 9 - Geki (Strike)"

Mizuchi glows softly with red light as a similar red energy engulfs the human, paralyzing her
while he raises his left hand up in her direction and clenches it into a fist. A yellow ball of energy forms and grows into a chain of reishi that seeks to wrap around the girl, hopefully trapping her within both bakudo at once. "Since you're a human who obviously doesn't know much of the world beyond that of the every day living, i doubt you have the knowledge of kido to resist a level 63 kido, even if it's only paired with a simple one like geki. simple physical power like you used on that hollow won't break this, you'll need a wider range of skills"

Last edited by Roune on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roune
Roune
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post by 2793p Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:25 pm

Sarah notices that she’s suddenly having troubles moving. She then starts to glare at him as she thinks to herself. “Damn some sort of spell” Sarah’s angered filled glaring face slowly turns into a wide grinning face.

”Favorite saying number 5…… Never under estimate your opponent!”

Sarah starts to slowly move her arm clenching her sword while she points her sword at the man. With the energy ball on her sword now at its proper size.

”E-Energy Blast!”

Sarah yells as she fires off the energy ball at the man. She watches the man and the energy ball still grinning. “Please god let this energy blast hit him so he can stop annoying me already” She thinks as she watches the man.

Last edited by 2793p on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
2793p
2793p
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Roune Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:35 pm

mizuchi scowls at the unexpected counter attack and makes a ripping gesture with his left hand, His movement draws the reishi chain formed by his second spell up, placing it right in front of the energy attack launched by the human, hoping to detonate the blast prematurely with an unexpected impediment and catch her in her own attack's splash damage, assuming it works like the several kido it seems to resemble. Not relying on the suprise obstruction to block the attack or whatever energy it might release completely, Mizuchi makes a small jump backward and to the side, creating more distance from both the girl and her energy attack and moving out of the direct path of said attack "it's only underestimating you if you can prove me wrong, you didn't fail as easily as i thought you might, but it wasn't exactly because of skill, just a well timed energy blast"

Last edited by Roune on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roune
Roune
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post by 2793p Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:10 am

Sarah watches the energy blast hit the reishi chain causing it to explode. The Explosion didn’t take up any more space than the blast itself but the impact on the other hand was at least sort of bigger. The explosion caused a small carder in the ground under it to form even though it wasn’t aimed to the ground. All while this is going on Sarah managed to slowly kneel down on one knee leaning on her sword that is yet again stabbed into the ground again. Sarah lets her right armored arm dangle by her side having it charge up hoping she wouldn’t have to move around too much while she charged it up.

”So are you one of these Soul Reapers too our do you just like picking on little girls that much?”

She said trying to distract him so she could charge up her next attack.
2793p
2793p
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Roune Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:31 am

Mizuchi watches her for a moment, confused, then laughs softly, growing into a belly laugh. He takes a few seconds to control himself enough to speak "Picking on you? I simply used a binding spell on you, i was only trying to illustrate that there are more then "monsters" out there that'll try to punch or bite you. You're the only one that has made an attack. And if i was picking on you, there'd be blood on the ground. I don't want to see any little girls getting hurt, so i thought i'd show you that you aren't prepared to be doing this if you don't know what to expect, what you might run into, what you might have to fight for your life against."

Mizuchi twirls his sword in the airin front of him before planting the tip in the ground and leaning on it, looking at the girl while trying to figure out if she really means to turn this into a fight or not "for that matter, i'm no shinigami, i don't go in for all the rules and structure they love so much. and they think i have bad habits"

Last edited by Roune on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roune
Roune
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post by 2793p Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:18 am

“Almost there” Sara thinks as her armored arm is now half charged. Sarah keeps her eyes on the man as she starts to pucker her lips and squinting her eyes at him as she talks.

”You do realize I stopped listening after binding spell right? So why are you still talking.”

Sarah says trying to aggregate him to buy more time. She uses the same way she always aggregates her brother to aggregate the man. Sarah continues still keeping the same face.

”If you’re not picking on me why did you put a binding spell on me? Are really just that afraid you’ll get beat up my a little girl?”

Sarah says before giving a stupid mocking face at him and this face was really just for fun.

Spoiler:

Last edited by 2793p on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
2793p
2793p
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiyama Enma Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:31 am

In only an instant, Enma would would seem appear out of nowhere, a small disturbance of the air the only sign. Standing mere meters away, halfway between them and slightly to the side, only her bright orange eyes would move as she looked between the two, sensing the tension but making no other movements herself. She had caught only the last few comments made by them, and it was obvious from the tiredness still lingering around her eyes that she had been trying to sleep before the disturbance. Speaking to neither in particular, "What could be the reason for such a showdown between two spiritually-abled beings in the middle of a place for normal human life? I dare say it's neither the time nor place..." She would say this as a couple walked by on a nearby sidewalk, blindly in love and blissfully unaware as to how close they were to something dangerous to them.
Akiyama Enma
Akiyama Enma
Squad 7
Squad 7

Soul Tokens : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Roune Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:53 am

Mizuchi scowls as he looks at the girl, annoyed by how she just seems to focus on fighting, as if that's what he's interested in "Are you even paying attention? I was trying to show you the kind of things you don't know about, i wasn't attacking, I was trying to inform"

With a sigh of frustration Mizuchi picks up his sword, his fist clenching into a fist at the top of the sheath. The new arrival attracts his attention and he pauses, looking at the new person with frustration at being interrupted at first, but as he looks her over her clothes make it obvious she's a shinigami. A soul reaper being here could be bad, they sometimes feel the need to attack a deserter such as him, to say nothing of a hollowified vaizard. Hopefully, this shinigami won't be so eager to start a fight "A shinigami, that doesn't make me too hopeful, but at least you're a good looking one. Finally responding to the hollow or did you jsut stumble on us?"

Last edited by Roune on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roune
Roune
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post by 2793p Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:10 pm

Sarah see the new arrival and her stupid mocking face turns into her regular one. “of course someone shows up just when I’m finally all charged up.” Sarah watches as the one human couple walks past them not even noticing them. She gets an annoyed face. She knew they probably wouldn’t be able to see the man and the woman with her. Sarah was Human so they should have at least noticed her but they didn’t. Sarah looks back the man after a good long while and struggles but slowly stands up.

”I don’t care what you were trying to do! You put a binding spell on me and criticized me! To me that’s called attacking me and makes you a threat to others! Now I’m going to get rid of the treat to ensure the safety of my family and the people of this place!”

Sarah raises up her right arm pointing it at the man as it glows brightly.

” Ketomeno!”

Sarah yells as a large beam of energy comes out of her armored hand at the man.
2793p
2793p
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiyama Enma Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:04 pm

Picking up on as much of the situation as she could, Enma kept a slightly distant look about her, until one of Mizuchi's comments forced a sigh out of her. As she sighed, she closed her eyes for a brief moment. First off, she couldn't care less about looks, secondly, he was to be one of those men... Breaking her impartial posture, she opens her eyes and turns to face Mizuchi, deciding to stick to the more important point, "I wouldn't expect you to understand why I, as a shinigami, would let a hollow go, even a weak one. What raises more concern for me is when the spiritual pressure of a vaizard and a human flare up in a center of normal human life...

She would appear to have had something else to say before an amount of yelling from Sarah would cut her off and draw her attention, her orange eyes flicking around to see what it was. Spotting her charged beam, Enma would shunpo fast enough to seemingly disappear to untrained eyes, and reappear beside Sarah on her right. Her aim to grip Sarah's shoulder with her left hand and force her arm up with her right, readjusting the beam to shoot into empty air. She would repeat once more quietly, this time to Sarah, "No need to cause a commotion..."
Akiyama Enma
Akiyama Enma
Squad 7
Squad 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Roune Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:09 pm

Mizuchi scowls, thinking that this girl is very odd, she seems to be claiming she's defending people but she's just focused on battling even when he's been trying to tell her he doesn't want to hurt her. "are you even listening, i admit i wasn't that friendly but i told you i wasn't attacking you, i'm not here to hurt anyone"

When the girl points her sword at him Mizuchi lifts his right hand to match her, holding his outstretched arm around the wrist with his left hand around the braced her wears on the right wrist and mutters quickly "A civilization crumbles, birds scream the music of destruction. Bring forth the fires which purge the land of sin, Hado No. 54 - Haien (Abolishing Flames)"

Mizuchi braces himself as a blast of energy erupts from his spread palm, filling the area with light and blowing back his hair and haori with the force as the powerful blast drives into the beam fired by the human. this kido is one of the powerful hado he could use, and it's slightly draining to perform, but he was forced to use it, the girl had used a similar attack and while he didn't want to hurt her he didn't want to get himself hurt more. Unfortunately his counter attack, meant to meet the human girl's blast and hoefully wipe each other out, is fired before he sees the shinigami move
Roune
Roune
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post by 2793p Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:16 pm

Sarah’s arm was moved up into the air by the new woman. Sarah looked over from the woman to the man seeing his attack coming at her. Sarah goes wide eyed not being able to protect herself by her own beam now. Sarah then struggles a bit manages to lift up her sword and tries to block it while her beam goes off into the air. As her beam finishes and the man’s beam finishes Sarah falls to the ground.

Damn…. All that energy…. Wasted for nothing…..”

She says as she breath heavily having used up almost all her energy on that one attack. Sarah slowly looks up at the man hoping that he really wasn’t here to fight because if he was she wouldn’t be able to protect herself now.
2793p
2793p
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiyama Enma Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:08 am

Enma would follow the course of Sarah's beam for a moment, being completely sure it missed anything significant in it's original path. Her relief was momentary, as she caught Mizuchi's incantation and released the girl's arm, hurriedly whispering words under her own breath and building her reiatsu up with each one. She flattened out the palm of her right hand and let the energy begin to flow to it. Using such an ability was undesirable to Enma where they were, but she was ready if necessary.

When the girl showed signs of intending to stop his attack herself, Enma held herself back for a moment, and as she managed to stop the attack, Enma let her reiatsu settle back down to normal. She herself was pleased by the "waste" that had managed to result in minimal damage. Sensing that neither of them were in peak fighting condition any longer, she asked openly to the both of them, "I believe now would be a good time to settle it down before any other unnecessary attacks are launched...?" She was really rather hoping they'd both concede, as she could feel the tiredness hanging around her eyes.
Akiyama Enma
Akiyama Enma
Squad 7
Squad 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Roune Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:15 am

mizuchi grumbles softly, watching both women but mainly the human while maintaining his stance for a minute. Eventually Mizuchi relaxes, his hand retruning ot the hilt of his sword as he looks at the female shinigami "I didn't want to launch an attack in the first place, no more energy blasts from her, or for that matter no more attacks in general, and there won't be any from me. I'm sorry for the haien, i was just trying to block her attack, i wasn't trying to use it offensively and i certainly didn't expect you to move in so close when i used it, i didn't mean to endager you'

Mizuchi keeps his distance but sweeps his gaze over to the human "As for you, you should keep a hold of your temper, you get set off too easily. Now, no more attacks or i'll stop being a good sport and put on my game face."
Roune
Roune
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post by 2793p Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:58 am

Sarah frowns as she lays on the ground not having enough energy to even move with the binding spell on her. Sarah looks from the woman to the man and groans.

”Ok fine! I’ll stop fighting once that jerk takes this binding spell off me!”

Sarah yells and then looks more towards the man.

”And for the record I only get that way towards people who I think is, would, or poses a threat to my family or anyone else. Oh and I also get that way to grown men who puts binding spells on teenage girls then mocks them.”

Sarah says before she sticks her tongue out at the man clenching her eyes shut as her armored arm and sword disappear.
2793p
2793p
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiyama Enma Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:52 pm

Enma's eyes focused on Mizuchi, her own stance becoming slightly more casual a few moments after his did. As she placed her right hand on her hip, her face was skeptical at first as she looked for any signs of lingering ill intentions in his words. Deciding he seemed truthful enough, the skepticism eventually faded as well, "That's certainly understandable... Though I might warn you to pull it back a little next time..."

As her words dragged off, she turned her head to the girl, respectful of her intentions, but frowning slightly at her general attitude. Speaking with just a bit of authority, but not enough to be called lecturing, "It's true you know, there are many things out there - dangerous things included - that you know naught about... Please be more careful who you pick a fight with. Your intentions are admirable, but you might want to watch where you pick fights as well. You could've ended up hurting more people than you saved here today."

Not wishing to turn into some kind of holier-than-thou figure, she stopped at that. She permitted a frown once more at the girl's bindings, then turned back to Mizuchi, raising a brow and asking open-endedly, "I believe she agreed to call off attack if you did something for her...?"
Akiyama Enma
Akiyama Enma
Squad 7
Squad 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next