Bleach Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hollow hunt at the park (open)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hollow hunt at the park (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hollow hunt at the park (open)

Post by Roune Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:23 pm

Mizuchi rolls his eyes, lifting his sword up in front of him and sweeping it slowly through the air in a horizontal arc. As he makes the gesture, the faint red aura around Mizuchi and the matching glow surrounding the human girl fade. With a nearly under his breath grumble he adds "If you hadn't blown your energy on firing energy blasts at me you should have had the power to break out of it yourself. And i'd like it pointed out that the binding i used on you was the gentlest one possible."

Switching his attention over to the shinigami Mizuchi plants his sword in front of him and clasps his hands onto it's hilt. She was the more dangerous of the two, because even if the human had the same power as a captain, the shinigami would be more knowledgable, a much more dangerous trait. the Women even knew what he was,s he'd called him a vaizard "So miss soul reaper, i didn't catch your name, i'm Mizuchi. Did you come all the way from Seireitei just to play moderator? I hope you aren't here for me, i don't want to fight anymore, especially against another woman"
Roune
Roune
Vaizard
Vaizard

Soul Tokens : 43

Back to top Go down

Hollow hunt at the park (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hollow hunt at the park (open)

Post by 2793p Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:49 pm

Sarah slowly sat up and looks from the woman to the man and thought for a little while they talked. Sarah suddenly gets on oh face and points at the man.

”You’re the reason why the Halo thing came over here!”

Sarah paused for a moment thinking again then raises un eyebrow at the man as she continues to sit on the ground.

”Why are you here any ways? Aren’t you from the spirit world or something?

Sarah wasn’t quite sure what this guy was since he wasn’t human that’s a fact but he didn’t have a chain on his chest like regular spirits did. Sarah looks at the woman noticing she didn’t have chain either but the man called her a soul reaper. Sarah wondered if they were both soul reapers and what a soul reaper was.
2793p
2793p
Human
Human

Soul Tokens : 22
Location : Rapidly stabbing a guy who stole my candy in the chest

http://dccrpg.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiyama Enma Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:25 pm

Enma watched calmly as Mizuchi released the bind on the girl. When it dissipated and he turned his attention to her, she let the girl fall into the background to her until she called her attention back. Taking in his new posture, she listened to his words trying not to be bothered by the slight politeness that was marred by an amount of attitude. The conclusions he had seemed to draw about her actually put some small form of a smile on her face, "Well, a pleasure to meet you, Mizuchi. You can just call me Enma. I was actually here trying to catch a short respite..." Saying this seemed to remind her of its disturbance which momentarily wiped her smile away, "You two effectively cut into that with this." When she got to the "this", her hands raised in a slight, sweeping gesture between him and the girl. "You needn't worry though, I have no present intentions of fighting, and I'm not here for you."

As the girl began talking and throwing around questions, Enma sighed as to how much she truly didn't seem to know, "You may not know it now, but there are entire worlds separate from here in which spiritual beings such as he and I can reside. I highly doubt that he himself is the reason though why that hollow was here, it was probably just trying to find a meal."
Akiyama Enma
Akiyama Enma
Squad 7
Squad 7

Soul Tokens : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Roune Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:20 pm

Mizuchi watches enma curiously, trying to tell if she's telling the truth. While it's possible a captain could simply be wondering Karakura and would then be attracted to the reiatsu output of himself and the human girl, it's also possible she wants him to think that so he'll relax. Such deception isn't the standard tactic of the soul reapers, but they might be getting more devious, or she could be from squad 2, most soul reapers seem to prefer announcing themselves and charging forward with righteous fury "Actually, it's possible the Hollow came here for me, they sometimes think I would make a good meal, though it often ends up being the other way around. Of course, if that hollow wasn't alone it strikes me that others would be attracted to powered human, a vaizard, and a shinigami all gathered together, especially after her and I.." Mizuchi pauses as he thinks of the right words "..made such a display."

Mizuchi looks again at the shinigami, taking in the degree of changes she's made to her uniform, not that he thinks about it he tries to feel her spiritual pressure in more detail "hmmmm, you're too strong to be an average shinigami on patrol, at least a lieutenant, the lower seated shinigami never seem to get away with changing their uniform much"
Roune
Roune
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post by 2793p Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:32 pm

Sarah looked to the woman and smiles.

”Oh I know there’s earth where the living reside and I help lost souls pass over to heaven so there must also be a hell naturally.”

Sarah looks over to the man still sitting.

”when you put it that way it would only make sense that more Heelo things would be on their way.”

Sarah said purposely saying the wrong name for the Hollows to see how many times she could say it before pissing of the man. Sarah slowly gets up and slams a fist into her right hand.

”But if the Heiohs are coming we should be on guard so the Kellows don’t get any free attacks in!”

Sarah says trying to change the incorrect name for the Hollows every time she says it to make it more annoying for the on man.
2793p
2793p
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiyama Enma Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:21 am

Enma would watch Mizuchi's face, as the distrust was somewhat plain on it. She knew quite well what many thought of shinigami, and she knew she didn't exactly fit the bill. It was too bad there wouldn't be much to find, as deception wasn't exactly her way. With a smile on her face - the tiredness probably starting to get to her a bit as well - she went on calmly but with just a bit of some unnatural seeming spunk during her little quote, "Am I not what you were expecting? I guess I should've swept in something like "Akiyama Enma, 7th division captain, at your service!"... That's not really my style though. I was rather hoping for some rest out here. What you say is true though, this place is no longer favorable for us to linger, lest more hollows are called here."

When she returned the girl's look and heard her explanation of heaven and hell, "Somewhat correct in a sense, but extraordinarily vague. There is much more to it all than that. The place they pass over to is actually called the Soul Society, it is where shinigami like myself dwell as well. How exactly does one like you help souls pass over though?" When the girl was going on about... hollows... though, she saw no point in correcting with the way she switched it every time, to never get it right it had to be on purpose.
Akiyama Enma
Akiyama Enma
Squad 7
Squad 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Roune Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:18 am

Mizuchi chuckles at the girls rather simplistic view of the world "you're both almost completely wrong and yet closer tot he truth then you might think. As miss captain here Enma said, there isn't a heaven, just soul society, which is no better or worse then earth. And there is a Hell, but that is reserved only for the worst of the worst, far more people end up in Hueco Mundo as hollows, but that's plenty hellish enough, take it from someone who lived there for a while"

Honestly, Mizuchi is tempted to do something else to see what reaction it would elicit from the human but he restrains himself "So miss captain, you're just here on vacation or something? i'm so sorry to interrupt, it's not so often i get to interact with a shinigami that doesn't involve drawn blades and bloodshed. It's rather novel to talk to someone on...equal footing. as you can see with this one, those who even see me in this form are too often ignorant of the greater scope of things, it makes for challenging conversation"
Roune
Roune
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post by 2793p Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:11 pm

Sarah was a little annoyed that no one even noticed her wrong naming of Hollows but hey that was part of the game wasn’t it? Sarah looks over to the woman and smiles as she speaks in a proud tone.

”Simple after saving them from the Hellitows I help resolve whatever is keeping them here. They then usually pass on before any more Wollehs come back over again. How do you help them pass over to the Soul Society?”

Sarah says now ignoring the one man almost completely not even looking at him. Sarah wondered if Soul reapers helped out the lost souls pass over to th Soul Society and if it was any similar to the way she did. Sarah continues to stand there smiling waiting for the woman’s answer.
2793p
2793p
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiyama Enma Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:56 pm

As Sarah explained her way of doing things, Enma's face would seem to turn at first somewhat vacant, then thoughtful. If she was any more exhausted she might have snapped a bit of a remark about her names for hollows. "Sending the souls of deceased humans over to the Soul Society is one of the most basic of duties a shinigami carries out. How do you know for certain that your method can truly get them to the other side? Perhaps you may be able to help those that have become bound to a place, but to get to the Soul Society one must have a konso performed on them. We shinigami have the ability to perform a konso with our zanpakuto." For the first time Enma would call attention to the blade hooked in the red sash around her waist.

Not wishing to bring too much attention to the fact that she was armed though, she quickly moved on. She couldn't deny that Mizuchi had a point, "That is plain enough to see... and understand. I'm very aware of the usual..." she seemed to look for the right word, "stigma... around you. I like to call the way I look at it being open-minded." With that she moved on to the lighter topic, "I wish it could be a vacation though, this was only to be a short rest. I suppose they're usually so short for me, you actually aren't interrupting much."
Akiyama Enma
Akiyama Enma
Squad 7
Squad 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Roune Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:45 am

Mizuchi rolls his eyes as Enma tries to teach the girl. he stretches hi arms out wide, getting stiff from standing in th emiddle of the grass with his sword used like a cane "What the soul reaper is trying to say is that she doesn't think you can really send people to soul society without having a zanpakuto, after all, that's the point of the soul reapers and their, or i guess our, swords. And i have to agree with her, you humans that have abilities might be able to fight hollows but i don't think you can purify them properly like she does or I could. You might have power but that doesn't make you the same thing."

Mizuchi casts a look around the park, his own words before making him slightly paranoid about hollows coming now "If you ladies don't mind, i think it might be time for me to take my leave, before anymore fighting erupts, or some come and crashes this little picnic"
Roune
Roune
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post by 2793p Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:45 am

Sarah looks at the two of them and shrugs.

”Passing over or possibly just helping them get away from the place their stuck at. I don’t really think it matters as long as I’m helping the lost souls? And besides even if I’m not helping them any way this way at least I can protect them from those Jollows!”

Sarah looks over at the man and puts on hand on her hip and uses the other to gesture away from them.

”Be my guest I won’t stop you but make sure you not killed by a Bellow.”

Sarah see if she could annoy him just a little more than what he was before he left. She then would look back over to the woman and smile.
2793p
2793p
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiyama Enma Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:24 pm

Enma would close her eyes and nod slightly. She had to give her that one, "That much is true, taking out the hollows trying to hunt them down helps. At least to keep them safe until a konso can be performed."

With her eyes closed she would let her senses wander for a moment, then open her eyes to cast a gaze around herself. A momentary hesitation and hardening of her eyes would happen as she picked up on something slight, though she quickly dismissed it, as it was something neither of the other two had to become alarmed to. Snapping back into the present scene, she caught Mizuchi's words and Sarah's gesture, "Perhaps that would be for the best, before anything happens. I should be setting back to business myself, or maybe salvage just a bit of my rest..." She seemed to contemplate the pros and cons of both, with just one small thing sticking in the back of her head...
Akiyama Enma
Akiyama Enma
Squad 7
Squad 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Roune Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:08 pm

Mizuchi frowns at the girl, finally starting to get annoyed. after considering for a moment Mizuchi looks at enma, hoping she won't do anything because of his action then looks back at the human as he passes his hand over his face "I don't have to worry too much about hollows, one or a dozen of these weak regualr hollows aren't a threat..." Mizuchi takes his hand away from his face, revealing his mask as his voice changes, becoming distorted from the hollowification "..they're more of a snack."

Mizuchi looks at the girl throught he one eye hole in his mask as he paces slowly back and forth like a caged animal. As it often does, putting on his mask has weakened his impulse control and made him more agitated "I can look after myself, you're the one who doesn't really know what's happening around you, you're a naive child playing in waters far too deep and dangerous to be ignorant of when you're neck deep. You don't fear hollows like you should, since you obviously don't respect them enough to use their real name. the little ones are the tip of the ice berg, there are still Menos grande, Adjuchas, Vasto Lordes, Arrancars, the Espada, even Vaizard. They don't care if you mock them by using different names, they'll kill you anyway. You don't know and that makes you weak, no matter how strong your powers may be"

Last edited by Roune on Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roune
Roune
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post by 2793p Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:53 pm

Sarah frowns at the man crossing her arms glaring at him.

”I don’t care how strong they maybe I can handle myself. If there’s stronger ones out there let them come I’ll take them all down. I’ll also make sure no one or anything besides the Hollows gets hurt I’ll even give up my own life to save another. So say what you will about me I don’t care cause I know what I can do and I will keep others safe.”

She said frowning at him before she looks back over to the one lady.

”Rest all you want cause I’ll be out there taking care of Hollows so don’t worry about any souls being hurt. I won’t let any of them get hurt.”

2793p
2793p
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiyama Enma Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:36 pm

As Mizuchi revealed his mask, Enma's posture would become minutely less casual. Her muscles would tense slightly and her left hand would let out a small twitch, ready for anything. Despite the tiny signs of precaution, she kept her general presence free of intentions to turn the situation into any more than it needed to be. Her orange eyes would follow every step of Mizuchi's pacing carefully, as the agitation was clear. Speaking softly though firmly, "Watch yourself..."

Not breaking her watch on Mizuchi, the edges of Enma's mouth would curve upwards into a very slight smile at Sarah's suggestion to her. Even though her focus was otherwise occupied, it was clear this was meant for Sarah now, "You really should pay just a bit more heed to this man, perverse to you as he may seem, you really can learn something from him. To respect and acknowledge the power of your enemies is to be able to engage them properly in combat. It may just save your life, or make it easier for you to save the lives of others you care so much for."
Akiyama Enma
Akiyama Enma
Squad 7
Squad 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Roune Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:19 pm

Mizuchi watches the human girl, two seperate parts of him now wanting to attack the girl, the past of himt hat wants to force her into acknowledging her ignorance and his hollow, which simply wants to hurt her, kill her. But the larger portion of Mizuchi is still reasonable, he doesn't really want to hurt her, and since she refuses to learn there's nothing more to be done if he won't attack her. And there's the facture that Enma will undoubtedly defend the girl, a two on one battle not in Mizuchi's favor.

With a sigh Mizuchi releases his mask, allowing it to fracture, breaking into pieces and dissolving away into the air as his eyes and voice return to their normal states "Since it appears that this has been a waste of time, i think i will take my leave. Human, watch yourself, if you keep charging blindly ahead something's going to get you eventually. Enma, it would be nice to see you again another time under better circumstances. Goodbye to you both."

Mizuchi turns and takes several steps away before he performs a shunpo and disappears.

(OOC: exiting thread)
Roune
Roune
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post by 2793p Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:07 pm

Sarah hears what the woman says and just smiles at her slightly laughing.

”Aww come on now what’s the point of doing something if it’s easy? It just takes all the fun out of the fight if it’s too easy.”

Sarah loses her smile as the man talks and walks away disappearing into thin air putting her hand on her hip.

”Cool exit , jerky guy…”

Sarah sighs putting her hands behind her head and let’s herself fall to the ground. Sarah looks up at the woman from the ground.

”You know I’m glad I’m just now learning about you Soul Reapers cause if I knew about you when I first meet a Hollow I’d be dead right now. I wound have been waiting on a Soul Reaper who never came not even to save my grandparents or my family….”
2793p
2793p
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiyama Enma Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:42 pm

As Mizuchi's mask dissolved, Enma's stance would once more assume a more casual tone. A slight nod of her head would show her acknowledgement and agreement with his farewell.

With Mizuchi gone, she was able for the first time to completely focus on the human girl. Facing her now, her eyes clearly assessing what she was working with, a slight frown worked its way onto her face. Enma had heard of humans such as she who possessed abilities beyond that of the norm, but her position and duties had never put her in contact with one until today. As far as she had heard, they were supposed to have been being taken care of. Is this what they called taking care of it? Leaving them completely ignorant of the world in which they were entering? She couldn't help but think that it was some job they were doing... Was one woman supposed to do everything? With all these thoughts, she let out a sigh of frustration as she closed her eyes for a moment and two fingers of her left hand touched to her forehead.

As she dropped her hand and reopened her eyes, they were somewhat sympathetic, and her voice was calm after the frustration passed, "I'm sorry to hear that shinigami have failed you in your life. It appears we've failed you in more ways than one. It's not about being easy though, it's about living. Living to fight another day, and in your case, living another day to protect those you care for. A human shouldn't have to feel as if they should forfeit their life to protect another's from harm, at least not from hollows, not as long as shinigami are around. If you're going to fight in this world regardless though, as you seem determined to do, you should at least let those that are trying to enlighten you to its scope help you. "

Such ignorance in a human seemed to want to remind Enma of something... But whatever it was, she couldn't remember. She only wondered in a small part in the back of her mind if she herself had been so ignorant as a human.
Akiyama Enma
Akiyama Enma
Squad 7
Squad 7

Back to top Go down

Post by 2793p Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:59 pm

Sarah sits up quickly shrugging before she stands up as she talks.

”Well I need to get home or my mom will think I was killed by one of those Hollows or something but if you want to teach me more about this stuff or whatever you can come over if you want.”

Sarah pulls out a zip lock baggy of lollipops and puts a lollipop in her mouth putting the bag back away and putting her hands in her jacket pockets.

”We have a spare bed room if you want to spend the night or whatever. I know my mom will probably ask you if you want to stay the night if you came over. We’re having spaghetti to night so you can have some that is if you Soul Reapers eat or whatever.”
2793p
2793p
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiyama Enma Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:15 pm

Enma stood for a moment deliberating. While she didn't really have the time for a slumber party, she didn't want to leave this human alone in a weakened and uneducated state either. This encounter with Mizuchi had left a bad taste with her regarding the Soul Society's apparently normal treatment of such humans. Things obviously weren't being taken care of, or maybe she just didn't see eye to eye with those taking care of it. "I'm afraid sleeping anywhere tonight doesn't seem to be possible for me, but I can't let you go unprotected from here either."

She knew this was obviously against the rules, officials in the Soul Society would have her head on a stick. Even so, she reached into a small pocket in her top and pulled out a small device appearing to be a phone. She flipped it open and with a few quick button presses, wiped her information and left one important function. Forcing it shut and flipping it around in her hand, she held it out to the human girl. "This is my denreishinki, I left the contact information for you to call me anytime you need to with questions or for help. Of course, in your weakened state at the moment, I'd still like to see you home and I can answer questions you may have on the way. Also, I don't believe I've caught your name?" Her question and concerns seemed to come with honest interest as she held out the phone to the girl, hoping she'd be at least somewhat more open to this form of help than she seemed to be to Mizuchi's before.

Amid this action, Enma's face seemed to turn from one of concern to one of awareness, as the presence of a Gillian broke through not far away, no doubt responding as feared to the gathering that had taken place here. "It seems the rest of this will have to be postponed... Watch yourself out there." Enma offered Sarah a slight smile before sending the denreishinki into the air towards her with the flip of her wrist, disappearing with a shunpo straight towards the Gillian the moment it was out of her hand.

OOC: exiting thread
Akiyama Enma
Akiyama Enma
Squad 7
Squad 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2