Bleach Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach v's Naruto?

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bleach v's Naruto? Empty Bleach v's Naruto?

Post by Melody Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:14 am

Okay so who do you think would win if it was in a match between the charaters of bleach and the charatcers of Naruto? Basketball
Melody
Melody

Soul Tokens : 340

Back to top Go down

Bleach v's Naruto? Empty Re: Bleach v's Naruto?

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:21 pm

bleach ^^

kido cannon = end of battle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:59 pm

Bleach!

Roune just pops in and the battle is over! >->
Tell Ember I said hi!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:53 pm

damn right ^^
for that i won't kill your child

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:17 am

No I mean like say Kabuto vrs Uryuu who would win you know agaist the characters in the two animes. We all know that Bleach would win hands down in anything but what about the characters if they met and had to fight? Rolling Eyes
Melody
Melody

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:51 pm

Roune vs. Kabuto?

Damn, Roune's just going to lift a finger and Kabuto would be flinching in agony! XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:20 am

Nope again not what I mean, I mean characters from the anime bleach and characters from Naruto,

EG: Ryuukun Ishida v's Kabuto who would win and why you think it, that sort of thing. *Head bangs herself into a coma* Lol

Of course what you just said about Kabuto and Roune I believe that Kabuto would be like what happend? he wouldn't stand a chance agaist Roune it would be very funny to watch.
Melody
Melody

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:59 pm

x3
That's if roune got anywhere near Kabuto before I did... *hangs upside down and cleans a bloody blade* 'cause I'm awesome like that >//>

back on topic, it would depend really... they all have their strong and weak points. it would depend on who the fighters were...

though roune and I would massacre 'em all...

*pokemon theme plays* gotta kill 'em all! ^^

and yes, i just had coffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:30 am

Lol I would never have guessed. Tee hee but your right here is a list of some I know.

Kabuto V's Uryuu Ishida winner hmmmm lets see I think Kabuto would win but it would be close.

Naruto v's Ichigo winner Naruto I think his clones would confused Ichigo.

Orochimaru v's Aizen Winner Aizen he would just use his mind control on him and he would fall under it.

Sasuke Uchiha v's Chad winner Sasuke Uchiha. Mostly due to him being able to use his bloodline power. There are more but I am to lazy to put them up.
Melody
Melody

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:40 pm

You're underestimating Ichigo. If Naruto throws out his clones and by the gods, no matter how much there are, if they vanish with a clean shot, a getsuga tensho should do the trick of destroying the clones. And to think Ichigo's getsuga can get stronger when he goes into bankai and using his hollow mask. Making his formula, "15 * 6 * (# of times he can use getsuga in an episode) * (the sum of all the numbers of the episode he used his mask for teh longest time)/ 2"

Now on Naruto's side, you're being overconfident. Let's take into mind that Naruto CAN beat the living lights out of Ichigo, but there is always some sort of seal to stop him from doing so. This just becomes the "chicken or the egg" saying, because both characters have not reached their full power. Yeah, Naruto can go Sage Mode, he has Kyuubi, and a freaking lot of stamina, but there are his flaws, and we can't take that out of the calculation. Naruto's calculation is, "15 * 4 * (Number of Rasengans he can do in an episode raised to the second power) * (Amount of clones a normal ninja can do) /(How many episodes he has stayed in Kyuubi form in Shippuden only!)/6/25"

How do I know these formulas? They're the work of a physics student who thought that instead of using variables, he used anime facts. This said person is me. It may have flaws, so go ahead and test it, then PM me if you found that this formula doesn't work.

Ex:
Kurosaki Ichigo -
15 * 6 * (19) * (14) /2= ?
90*(19)*(14)/2=?
90*266/2=?
23940/2=?
11970 is your answer.

Uzumaki Naruto -
15*4*5exponent2*5/6/25
60*4*5exponent2*5/6/25
2400*25*5/6/25
60000*25*5/6/25
1500000*5/6/25
7500000/6/25
1250000/25
50000 is your answer.

We all know that 50000>11970, but we have to add up the numbers of the sum and then compare them, so:
5+0+0+0+0+0 __ 1+1+9+7+0
5<18 Now take the higher number and divide it by 3.5

18/3.5=?
5.142857143 in short is 5.14.

5<5.14 Ichigo wins, but the fight was very very very very very very close.

How do I know these formulas? They're the work of a physics student who thought that instead of using variables, he used anime facts. This said person is me. It may have flaws, so go ahead and test it, then PM me if you found that this formula doesn't work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:22 am

Okay I didn't think that, I just didn;t think over everything. ^_^ Yeah your right but who knows maybe Nartuo could win by other things. He may have a plan then again he may not.
Melody
Melody

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:46 pm

the problem with that whole equation strategy is that it is rigid, there's no room for things like thought, strategy, chance, luck, growth. and of course innovation
it can only work if unlike pretty much every anime battle no one gets any stronger and fights at the exact same level the entire battle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:13 pm

Roune, I took the current numbers in the manga, which means the numbers are the results if they were to battle right at this moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:52 pm

But the equations leave nothing for terrain, stratgies... things like that.

The equations are indeed quite rigid, leaving only room for what's included and not the many other aspects of a fight. They aren't robots you know, they know how to improvise on the spot. Nothing is certain, every fight's a game of chance... either you're lucky enough to win, or you aren't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:39 am

Ember is right there. One must always remember that at times one can get lucky, of course that dosen't meant hey would win or lose it is mostly up to chance. Plus think about it like this, they may even get a tie and then no one wins or lose's. cat
Melody
Melody

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:13 pm

Yeah, that's just like you, teaming up on a helpless physics major student.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:42 pm

because this isn't a matter of physics. it isn't so simple and easily defined

besides, if you deal with me you get ember too, it's a package deal ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:49 am

And I am on their side on this one. Like I said one must always remember that anything can happen, while Ichigo may win Naruto could also win.
Melody
Melody

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:12 pm

Oh, I get it. All three of you have races that hate shinigami... Talk about racism, but anyway, yes, my formula has been proved rigid by my profesors, and I will now say....

Bleach still wins!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:52 am

don't play the race card just because we disagree with you it's pathetic.
i don't disagree with anyone automatically....except hane, disagreeing with him is pure reflex

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:42 pm

Hahahaha, It's good to know you're still the same since the first time I met you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:56 am

I am not agaist bleach I still think that Ryuken Ishida would win agaist most of the Nartuo characters. And I have not got anything in the way of me hate shinigami, I like them I think Captain toshiro could win agaist most of naruto charaters as well. He would just freze them and that would be that. It's just that I like to believe that there is always a chance that the Naruto characters could win that is all.
Melody
Melody

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:29 am

I know, its hard to pick between them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:01 am

You can say that again. I still don't what ones I like and what ones I don't. I know from Bleach I like both Uryuu Ishida and his dad even though his dad dose't have much time in the anime. And I like from Nartuo Kabuto even though he is one of the bad guys in the anime at the end he helps Nartuo. And not only that he seems to be nice a bit power mad but nice as far as bad guys go.
Melody
Melody

Back to top Go down

Post by Toskyumi Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:10 pm

In the end Aizen and the arrancar would destroy all ^^ even though ichigo is now strong enough to take on the cero espada >_> somehow
Toskyumi
Toskyumi

Soul Tokens : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next