Bleach Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blowing off Steam (closed)

3 posters

Go down

Blowing off Steam (closed) Empty Blowing off Steam (closed)

Post by Roune Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:08 pm

Mizuchi enters the unground training area of the warehouse and paces slightly, trying to burn off excess energy from how that human girl had annoyed him. it wouldn't have been so bad if he hadn't put on his mask but he had hoped to shock her into paying attention when she saw the he was partially a hollow. "Maybe she would have listened to me if i hadn't tried those bakudo on her, I just wanted her to see she wasn't prepared for it, and I was right, she needed me to release the binding before she was able to move again. at least the shinigami was on my side, which was pretty weird all in itself. She understood, just cause a human has powers, even if they were powerful it isn't the same as a soul reaper, being raised to fight hollows, trained and taught, it's reckless and foolish and she's going to end up dead!"

On the last word mizuchi stomps his foot harder then he meant to, crushing a small rock underfoot with a suprisingly loud pop amid the empty cavern. Feeling some catharsis from the destruction Mizuchi looks around, surveying the area until he picks out a series of the larger rock outcroppings far on the other side of the cave, then he begins chanting softly as he gathers reiatsu "Ye lord. Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man. On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. Immolation and devastation, the wind sages rage, cast the spears ahead. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens."

The vaizard holds out his hands, each one with it's fore and middle fingers extended, the fingers of each hand pointing at a different outcropping of rocks "Hado No. 73 - Soren Sokatsui (Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down), Hado No. 47 - Kongobaku (Adamantine Blast)"

A ball of blue fire forms at the end of each hand's extended fingers and erupts outwards in a wave of blue energy that flies accross the room and slams into the boulders Mizuchi targeted. each pile of stone explodes in a blast of blue fire and energy at the same time Mizuchi holds his left palm out and launches a third blast, this one a sphere of orange energy that slams into the center outcropping her targeted and blows it away, creating a third crater within a similar span of moments.

Last edited by Roune on Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roune
Roune
Vaizard
Vaizard

Soul Tokens : 43

Back to top Go down

Blowing off Steam (closed) Empty Re: Blowing off Steam (closed)

Post by Fereydun Massry Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:01 am

Fereydun walks into the warehouse, noticing the slight change of pace. He heard talking and sounds. Muffled sounds. He walked casually in his mild manner, seeing no reason or need to rush to the noise specifically as it seemed to be doing no harm, but he still approached it with utmost attention. Fereydun opens the inner door of the underground training area that the vaizards had specifically built according to Urahara's design(And a costly one at that, which annoyed him). He scans the area of any life, and finds the source of all the commotion. Fereydun sees a nearby kido incantation go flying off and catches it in his hand before it hits him in his general direction."Now now, what is this all about..." He muttered loudly as he sees Mizuchi undergoing both training and at the same time, stress.

The Ancient Vaizard inquired with a deep voice, "You seemed troubled by a certain something. What is wrong, My mixed blooded-brother?" He put a hand on his shoulder. In his experience leading, Fereydun had concluded that making his men-in-arms sated both physically and emotionally assured complete dominance over any force, if not total victory itself. Fereydun's massive reiatsu always seemed to pour out at a constant rate and drown anyone in its way. It was white, with a black outer rim. Whoever was near it, regardless of friend or foe seemed to become in a state of fear, but not serious enough to petrify them in their steps. Mephala lay closely at his side, never leaving his hip as it supported all this massive weight away from others.
Fereydun Massry
Fereydun Massry
Vaizard
Vaizard

Soul Tokens : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Roune Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:14 am

Mizuchi turned to the intruder with a soft growl of frustration before seeing who it is and relaxing with a long sigh. Taking several deep breathes the vaizard recontructs his normal demeanor, each time he inhales he stands straighter and with each exhalation tension sinks out of him while he face returns to it's normal state of idle amusment "sorry if i disturbed you, i was just...venting, i suppose. i ran into a human who was of some power, but considerably more stubborness"

"I simply tried to teach her of the width of the spiritual word that she has entered so she would be more cautious and instead she attacked me, mocked me, and refused to listen. It was very frustrating and instead of attacking her for real and firmly fixing her as yet another enemy i came here to..." mizuchi pauses, his left hand clenching the handle of his zanpakuto tightly while he considers the proper term "well i suppose i came here to take out that frustration ont he training ground"
Roune
Roune
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Fereydun Massry Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:26 am

The Middle eastern man replied,"One should become a Medicant in order to sate knowledge. Do not underestimate Foe, or Ally. Especially if they are human. It is because they are human, they are able to challenge even our will. I'd have no better opponent than a human. I can see why you are upset, but it is in their nature. Over time, over time."Fereydun stated. He spoke fondly of humanity, as they reminded him of his younger self when the gotei was still being formed. It made him nostalgic.

"You continue. I'll just watch." He said with affirming decisiveness. The number of vaizards was growing, and he was not sure how to lead them. On the other hand, when he thought about it that it was the same conditions as the gotei thirteen when it was being made into a whole governmental body. It should be Not difficult, but not easy at the same time.
Fereydun Massry
Fereydun Massry
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Roune Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:10 am

Mizuchi snorts and shakes his head as he resumes pacing again "humans aren't that different then soul reapers, arrancar, or even us vaizards on a personal level, the way we act,t he why. The important difference is the how, and the knowledge that we act on. Soul reapers have the power to fight and purify hollows, both to protect the living and to continue the cycle of souls, but a human..."

"i tried to teach her about the greater world to protect her. i can't stand seeing someone recklessly head into something they don't really know and pay for that ignorance and lack of preperation with their life" Mizuchi's left hand softly caresses the second zanapkuto in the belt around his waist.

With a growl of annoyance Mizuchi searches the ground for a larger rock and walks over to it. digging the stone out of the ground with the toe of his sandle he kicks it up into the air like a soccer ball and kicks it off into the distance before q calling out "Bakudo No. 62 - Hyapporankan (Hundred Steps Fence)"

A crystaline shaft of light forms in Mizuchi's hand that he launches at the airborne rock. the shaft of the kido quickly explodes into dozens of slightly smaller shafts. at the same time the first rock that Mizuchi launched approaches the far wall the kido catches up with it, impaling the stone roughly the size of a human torso nearly two dozen times before it hits the wall and breaks, only for more shafts to then hit the smaller pieces. by the time the stone hits the ground it's been pummeled nearly to gravel by the bakudo while nearly half of the kido's shafts impale the far wall, only those that didn't manage to hit the stone making it all the way to the wall as the ones that broke apart the rock lay litered over the floor amid the rubble they created.
Roune
Roune
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Fereydun Massry Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:22 am

Fereydun gave a typical reply,"Perhaps, but knowledge they do not have everyday access to. They are but sapient life, flourishing. Blooming still. As the Gotei have always taught us to 'never reveal our existence' towards humankind, the price paid was much grimmer. I am beginning to question if such a system was even worth employing. Oh well. Not my Society anymore, not my problem." Ever since the gotei was formed, they were excessively strict on their policies about humans. As if they were wild animals or pawns to be used for things that soul reapers were not competent for.

When he came across this realization after he left, it left a rotten taste in his mouth. It reminded him of how his old country treated soldiers that were incapable to fight."Humans....will one day return the favor. I am sure of it..." He said silently to himself as he brushed apart the rubble that got past the kido launched at the training area.
Fereydun Massry
Fereydun Massry
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Roune Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:33 am

mizuchi wanders over to the broken stones and stakes formed by his kido, looking over the remains of the rock he through to check his grouping "The soul society, or maybe it should be the Central 46 that is blamed, possibly event he soul king himself...they keeps humans in the dark, and i understand why, it would cause chaos if every human on the street know of the worlds beyond this one. But something needs to be done about these ones with powers"

Mizuchi looks up from the broken stones to look at the darker skinned vaizard "The shinigami that was there expressed no suprise at seeing a human with powers, so the Gotei know about them, but they do nothing about it. Too arrogant, or maybe they just don't consider it their place, either way they're wrong. there are so many races, so many factions, but the Gotei insist on standing alone, too high and mighty, to caught up in their own myth and supposed granduer to deign relationships with the others. Isolation breeds stagnation."
Roune
Roune
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Fereydun Massry Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:42 am

Fereydun brushes the snow white hair from his face and looked at his fellow Vaizard. He responded, I think it is more of a central 46 type of conjecture. The Spirit king seems impartial to a lot of things, humans being one of them. That allows Central 46 to make all those absurd laws. Most of them make sense, but some of them are just plain odd. Why go so far? Why guard it so intensely? They are aware they have upper powers, and yet do absolutely nothing. It could be they are hiding a secret. I wouldn't be surprised. After all, you're looking at one right now."

The artificial sun gleamed off his bronze skin, showing his dark red eyes that seemed to bore holes into whatever he looked or stare at. He did not mind the existence of superhuman beings at all. In fact, it made him glad. Glad that humans were progressively moving towards a pace they can benefeit entirely on. Some, however as he knew, were using their powers for chaos. Chaos. He frowned at the word. Oh how he came to hate it with a burning passion.
Fereydun Massry
Fereydun Massry
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Roune Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:15 am

Mizuchi frowns and crosses his arms as he moves back and forth in a track a dozen or so feet away fromt he older vaizard while occasionally looking at massry then around at the training area "The shinigami make little since. why do some of them insist on isolating themselves when there are so many other races with comparable, even if only on personal basis, power. They decimated the quincy, some of them hunt us despite the fact we were once part of them, the bounto who they created. they Ignore the humans, who i suspect that if they don't have a hand in creating themselves,t hey know how they're coming to exist. at least i can understand their opposition to the hollows and arrancars. The soul reapers have their fingers in every pie and it annoys me, everything involves them if it doesn't revolve around them, and while they reign on high we're forced to hide in a cave under a rundown warehouse!"

Mizuchi's mask forms slowly as he gathers energy in the palm of his left hand. by the time the vaizard's mask fully forms he draws his left hand back, leaving a ball of condensed reiatsu in the air before he punches forward, stopping at the sphere and causing it to explode in a red and black beam that tears accross the training area
Roune
Roune
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Fereydun Massry Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:39 am

Fereydun yawns and closes his eyes briefly, reopening them after the explosion ends. His hair flew to the side as the debris scattered to the outer parts of the sides in the training area. He rebrushes his hair back to normal and lets out a sigh. He didn't particularly like the fact that they had to stay in this warehouse, wide it may be. However, Fereydun did not get upset even though he had every reason to be. Fereydun put survival above all. Survive. The most basic instinct he has had ever since he could remember. It was the most sharpened and constantly thought-of instinct Fereydun was born with. Survive. It screamed in his mind all the time. Fereydun remained silent however. Fereydun was seen as a "hyper lethal vector" Rather than a soldier, which made his former superiors dismay at this, as this nature made him very much like a "Lone wolf" when it came to combat opportunity and dealing with the frontlines.

Fereydun cracks his neck and folds his arms over his chest. Watching with his expressionless eyes. He can sense the tension and the reason for aggression very clearly. He did not blame the hatred for the soul society, always so secretive and confided. So unnatural to even captains. To him, it was not an acceptable way to successfully run the society.
Fereydun Massry
Fereydun Massry
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Roune Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:07 am

Mizuchi pauses only to inhale deeply before his mask cracks accross the lower half and splits open to show his mouth as he wordlessly screams in anger, frustration, and rage. He rarely showed it outwardly like this, especially not with someone here watching him, but he'd worked himself up now and he wanted to release all the tension and emotion that had been backing up recently.

Holding his right arm out to his side mizuchi gathers reiatsu into it again much as he had with the cero, but this time instead of simply punching it to release it in a beam he clenches his fist around it, squeezing the sphere of energy in his hand until it leaks out between his fingers in five seperate orbs of barely contained energy. With a flick of his wrist Mizuchi launches the bala into the air, then as they fall back towards him his hand blurs in a series of five punches, each one launching a bala away from him. Before all the bala are even launched Mizuchi holds out his left hand "Bakudo No. 73 - Tozansho (Inverse Mountain Crystal)."

Along witht he five bala a sixth ball of light shots forward as beams radiate out from it. Before the bala can hit anything and detonate, the beams coming out of the central ball of the kido Mizuchi fired form into the shape of an inverted pyramid as the sides snap into existance. The barrage of bala slam into the far side of the pyramid and explode, each one relatively weak, but the series of explosions trapped in the confined pyramid produce a suprisingly large explosion.
Roune
Roune
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokuchi Toua Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:18 pm

Outside of the warehouse, suspended only two or three meters in the air above the old, rusted facility, a black void began to erupt and pull open. A single figure would be seen on the opposite side of the void. Cloaked in shadow until he took the first couple steps out of the Garganta, Tokuchi's figure pulled away from the darkened void. Shortly after, the grim portal slowly closed. Leaving Tokuchi to float above the warehouse idly. "I thought this might've been it.. Let's see how aggressive these masked Shinigami have become since my last encounter." Tokuchi winced at the thought, before dispelling it and gently gliding down to the entrance of the warehouse, the cool breeze of winter artfully weaving through his hair and brushing along his face. A small amount of time passed before he glided down to the heavily rusted iron doors, his feet finally landing with a muted clapping sound. Leaning forward, he peeked his head into the building, scanning around before deeming it safe to proceed further. Shoving his hands in the pockets of his coat. Upon scanning his figure, one would gather that he was wearing his standard outfit; A black coat with a red undershirt, with black jeans and shoes to accompany the upper layers.

Exploring deeper into the warehouse, his Cerebral Sonar had already activated and began to work its' magic. His Arrancar reiatsu had all but disappeared from the senses and was replaced with that of a gifted human. He continued to browse around the open warehouse, snorting at the stagnant air that surrounded him. Just as he came upon the entrance of the underground training area, he felt a surge of reiatsu shake the establishment. Reaching for his Zanpakuto, Tokuchi twitched and released a sigh while hanging his head. He was still not used to not carrying one around. Instead, he reinserted his right hand into his coat pocket and proceeded down the staircase. Traversing into the bottom tier of the warehouse, two figures immediately came into perspective. "So they're still here, then? Perfect." He said to himself quietly as he continued downwards. Eventually reaching the barren landscape that lie below.

Squinting briefly at the false sun, Tokuchi proceeded towards the two figures in a non-threatening manner. His pace was slow; Most likely due to the fact that he was still scanning the pair. Finally adjusting his eyesight, Tokuchi moved in closer, speaking in a loud enough tone that both Vizards could hear him. Not wanting to sneak up and cause unnecessary violence, he came within five yards or so and held his position.

"Well, what have I stumbled upon?"
He asked curiously, taking note of the Vizard mask Mizuchi had dawned, and the imposing spiritual pressure bellowing from Fereydun. "Careful now, keep firing off shots like that, and you're sure to send the warehouse crashing into this place." Tokuchi teased, attempting to be social and dispel the thought of combat from their minds.
Tokuchi Toua
Tokuchi Toua
Arrancar
Arrancar

Soul Tokens : 463

https://bleach-society.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Fereydun Massry Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:20 pm

The darker skinned Vaizard turned around to meet this newcomer, unaware of who he was or why he was here at their "sanctuary" better known as their massive warehouse. His expressionless, dark red eyes met with the stranger's. His eyes always seemed to burrow holes in whatever they looked at naturally. They were deep, and seemed to go on forever as his unsurprised yet intrigued face seemed to point in the same direction of the new presence that has just stepped in. The artificial sun gleams on his skin as the middle eastern man approaches the man without fear or remorse. He began to speak in his low voice,"What brings you to our wide abode? Not many can step into this place without being crushed... What is your name, and why are you here?"Fereydun cut straight to the chase without hesitation. A new face, let alone a new species was always considered an inquiry to him.

He did not reach for his zanpakuto at his hip, nor did he reach for his Eulochar. Fereydun was unvolatile and at calm, despite his overwhelmingly massive and dense Spiritual pressure that seemed to drown any life in its wake. The Ancient vaizard was wondering, why would a newcomer come to visit us? It riddled his mind with questions. His snow white hair drooped over his shoulders as his gaze was unprecedented, unhindered and unstopped. Fereydun is a rational person, but wasted absolutely no time to cut down whatever was in front of him if it tried to attack him. He began to walk closer.

Last edited by Fereydun Massry on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Fereydun Massry
Fereydun Massry
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Roune Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:45 pm

Mizuchi turned to see yet another intruder, but this one much more unwelcome then the first. His first reaction, influenced by both his mask and his annoyance at being interrupted in the middle of expressing his anger, is to attack the new male. Instead, just a soft growl of annoyance bubbles out around the vaizard's mask as he moves back and to the side, trying to move far enough away to have time to react if the newcomer were to attack and to the side so that the arrancar can't look at both himself and Fereydun at the same time. "I'm sorry, did I leave a sign outside that said "open for buisness?" or maybe "vacancy?""

The vaizard crosses his arms slightly, leaving his right hand free and close to the handle of Entei. Mizuchi looks at Massry then back at the man that'd walked in, taking in as many facts as he can, like the kind of power he's putting off and the way he looks. For a moment Mizuchi is confused because his power feels like a human's, but those earring could be mask fragments. "i'm more concerned with what you are, i've had enough of humans, hollows, and shinigami for the day."
Roune
Roune
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokuchi Toua Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:59 am

Tokuchi gave off a small smile as Fereydun approached, finding it would be enjoyable to speak with someone level-headed for a change, as opposed to the tiresome ramblings and chaotic nature of the other Arrancar in Hueco Mundo. Having dealt with his sort of spiritual pressure in the past, and possessing such a level himself at his core, Tokuchi didn't seem to notice the weight bearing down on him. Instead, he simply kept his eye on Fereydun and nodded. "Understandable. I won't be long, just a moment of your time is all I ask for."

His thought process was interrupted by Mizuchi's sarcasm. With a mumble and a grimace, Tokuchi turned towards the other Vizard. "Well, as long as we're being technical.. I didn't see a 'No Trespassing' sign either. As for what I am..? Well it doesn't really matter now does it?" Adjusting himself, Tokuchi stood up straight. His feet scratching along the rock and sand of the training area.

"Regardless. I couldn't help but hear you both commenting on the workings of Soul Society. Quite biased, aren't they? Truth is, they haven't done much for the human race, or any other than their own for that matter. Sad to see the supposed 'protectors' do nothing for those that they're charged to protect. Killing Hollows? Sure, though that's done for their own satisfaction, more or less. They deem you as monsters yourselves, despite having worked to uphold their laws at one point. All because of that mask you're wearing." Tokuchi unsheathed his right hand from his coat pocket and began to loosely lift it before pointing dead at Mizuchi's face.

"Tell me, would either of you like to see the Thirteen Court Guard Squads run the way they were intended to..? To protect? Or perhaps the Espada keeping their Arrancar kin in check, instead of letting them do as they please?" After posing the question, Tokuchi let his arm gently fall back to his side while waiting for their responses.
Tokuchi Toua
Tokuchi Toua
Arrancar
Arrancar

Back to top Go down

Post by Fereydun Massry Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:31 am

One of Fereydun's white eyebrows twitched, and return back into their fixated state. Fereydun is known not just for his abilities, but for his insatiable hunger for a just order. The strange man had clearly pushed one of his buttons on the matter, but did not become irritated. Instead, he inquired"And what would that entail, precisely?" He started to question inside of his own mind the ways and methods that this would be done, even though he was not sure how. However, back at the matter at hand, it moderately interested him. Had he still been in soul society, he would have probably backhanded all the members of Central 46 and replaced them all with another governmental cabinet.

It piqued him, ergo he kept listening the the stranger that had entered his warehouse, eying his appearance briefly and swiftly before making a conclusion. His shadow elongated over the rocks when the artificial sun passed over a cliff, and the shadow seemed to become "crooked" when this happens.
Fereydun Massry
Fereydun Massry
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Roune Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:04 am

Mizuchi watches the stranger cautiously, though he does release his mask, allowing it to dissolve away from his face. this new person is offering to fix the world, o would that be worlds. Fixing various planes of existance's issues like he seems to be talking about is such a big task it's nearly laughable just to contemplate it, unless theres much more then is immediately obvious. "And just how would all the worlds be righted like you say? To make the shinigami work with other races instead of just policing or exterminating them? To make the arrancar and hollows go against their most basic instincts? To make the quincies and bounto forget their grudges with the shinigami? And for that matter why come to us with this? you're talking about a monumental task"

Mizuchi looks over at massry, wondering what the elder vaizard thinks of this newcomer. He grips his sword again, not trusting the person's evasiveness about their first questions "offers too good to be true often are, getting involved could expose us to a lot of danger"
Roune
Roune
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokuchi Toua Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:31 am

Tokuchi mustered a cheeky grin, knowing that he couldn't be much happier with their reactions as he was now. Taking a moment, he sized the two up individually, noting Fereydun's relaxed stance as opposed to Mizuchi's clutch on his Zanpakuto. "It would entail gathering an army of our own. A council to oversee the balance of the three realms, one that would dwarf even the Soul Society..." He winced a bit, being in Hueco Mundo for so long had him accustomed to the night sky.

Blinking a few times before his eyes completely adjusted, he cleared his throat before continuing his speech. "It's simple really. What do all of these races causing war, death, and destruction have in common? There is no variety. They keep to themselves and allow no one into their circles but their own. This is where misunderstanding, and eventually hatred is bred. What I'm offering... What I'm demanding, is that these races step beyond the boundaries of their closed minds, become open to new ideas and trains of thought. And while it is bold to demand anything, especially a task on this scale.. It's not only bold, but ignorant to stand idly by and complain while not lifting a finger to help the situation."

After his speech, Tokuchi became more fixated on Mizuchi and the threatening device in his hand. Growing tired of a possible threat against him, he spoke out. "As for you, I'd recommend dispelling the thought of combat from your mind. I've already stated I have no desire to fight. However, I will not hesitate to defend myself, and that will be an ugly site for both parties. Release your Zanpakuto from your grasp, and instead open your mind and your heart to the possibility of restoring order to these wretched lands. While I will not lie and say there won't be a risk of death, this must be done. What I offer isn't for the feint of heart, either. You would be fighting side by side with those you once considered your enemies. Shinigami, Arrancar, Bounto, Vizard, the invitation extends to anyone who hopes for a brighter tomorrow. Such is a necessary step to tear down the walls of bias you all have so foolishly set between yourselves."

Last edited by Tokuchi Toua on Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Tokuchi Toua
Tokuchi Toua
Arrancar
Arrancar

Back to top Go down

Post by Fereydun Massry Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:48 am

Fereydun puts his hands behind his back and arches them, taking a commander-like position as the artificial sun can be noted in its vast brightness; his shadow taking on another form as he did this. He looked down at the ground for a few moments and then back upwards, his mind made. He began to speak, "I see...Plans within plans, within plans, is it? Hmm..."

Fereydun would then give a half smile, looking much like a crack on what would be a stone face. "Interesting...Very interesting... Such a bold plan must have its call to duty, that I see... A near impossibly monumental task that is worth challenging the very fabric of nature to bend it to will...As I have said in the past, one must Become a Medicant in order to pursue knowledge. Is there a name for such an order?" He gave the question willingly, now only searching for minor details, as the gist was already seen in detail when it came to his mind.
Fereydun Massry
Fereydun Massry
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Roune Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:19 am

Mizuchi watches the man for a moment, loosening his hold on his sword but not taking it off of Entei "I'm not preparing to attack you, simply being cautious. As you yourself pointed out the shinigami have tried to kill us, as have hollows and personally two different bounto, so I'm....very careful. You did afterall come into our home uninvited and have not told us what you are, I offer no violence but I will not make an easy target of myself so quickly."

Mizuchi thinks about both Massry's comments and the other man's speech, thinking through the implications "So then you mean to create a new order, to gather and convert as many as possible to overthrow the old leaders and ways and establish your own, which you obvious would like us to believe will be better. Since i assume you mean to make yourself the leader of this "council" you mentioned? Don't mistake me, i agree with the goals you say you're striving for, but anyone can make grand claims"
Roune
Roune
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokuchi Toua Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:02 pm

Tokuchi yawned and stretched his limbs, having just woken up from a nap before he had arrived. Not too keen on the idea of being stuck in the human world all day just to explain his ideals, he hung his head low and sighed. Scuffing his feet against the ground below and returning his right hand to his coat pocket. "Anyone can make grand claims, yes. But how many do you know would step into enemy territory just to negotiate an alliance? The rest of these factions would just want more conflict. I'm simply here to put an end to it."

Tokuchi lifted his hands from his pockets, placing them both behind his head before looking up at the the false sun, turning to look at the exit, and finally back to the Vizards that stand before him. "Regardless, I won't waste my breath going in circles. If you need to be convinced, you aren't worth my time." As Tokuchi said this, his attention was fixated on Mizuchi. He eventually turned his gaze over to Fereydun.

"The name of the order...? Simple and to the point. The Covenant. You can gather most of the information you need about the organization simply by the name itself." He reached into the back pocket, pulling out and tossing in front of Mizuchi and Fereydun, a pair of chess pieces. "My business card, if you will." As he said that, Tokuchi swiped his right arm along the space behind him, and a macabre portal with black ethereal tendrils appeared, thrashing about yet holding firm to the world of the living. "I'll be awaiting your answer." Tokuchi said as he backed into the portal.

As the tendrils wrapped around his body and slowly pulled him in, he gave one last comment. "Those chess pieces serve as a key into my realm. Use them sparingly. If I have uninvited guests, I'll be very unhappy." Tokuchi said with a chuckle. Eventually the tendrils engulfed him and the portal closed. Leaving behind only the two small artifacts; A black bishop piece by Mizuchi, and a black king piece placed beside Fereydun.

(Exit Topic)
Tokuchi Toua
Tokuchi Toua
Arrancar
Arrancar

Back to top Go down

Post by Fereydun Massry Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:04 pm

Fereydun walked and knelt down beside the black chess pieces. He picked up his piece; The black king, and put it in his pocket. Thoughts began to race through his head. Was it really possible? Could there be a unity, after all these Eons of conflict and suffering? Can there really be a general order for all? Fereydun crossed his arms and looked down, contemplating the various outcomes and scenarios that would soon follow up on whether or not to accept this. "The Covenant....huh..." Fereydun would say aloud, it was definitely an interesting proposal.

Fereydun's crossed arms interlocked with each other, his right arm seemed to be normal, his left arm however was nothing ordinary. His left arm was blackened, and mangled. As if someone dipped it in ink and ran it through a sewing machine. It also had nearly six inch nails and a thin line where his palm boundry is.

His abnormal nails scratched his skin, but Fereydun didn't seem to care all that much about it. His inner hollow's voice was suddenly loud when he picked up the chess piece and said very abruptly, "KING!" and shortly scuttled back into the recesses of his mind. The Dahaka is known for its obsession with dominance, similar to Fereydun's obsession with order. Fereydun grimaced at this, but was more focused on what just happened.

Fereydun had mixed feelings about this; However he wouldn't take the offer if it put his fellow Vaizards in perpetual doom. Fereydun had lost thousands upon thousands, if not millions of men in his time. He was used to the bitter knowledge of merely carrying on where they left off. As much as Fereydun wanted to take it, he wanted the approval of his Brothers-in-arms first, before he were to do anything. Fereydun laughs at this for a short period of time, "The Irony....ha ha. Well, it has my attention. What say you?" he said, asking for the others' opinions.
Fereydun Massry
Fereydun Massry
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Roune Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:04 pm

Mizuchi steps forward, crouching down to pick up the chess piece with his right hand while still holding onto his sword with the left. Even after the apparent departure of the visitor Mizuchi's paranoia keeps him on guard and ready to fight. passing the chess piece between his fingers he inspects it curiously "Of course I get the bishop, but at least he didn't leave the pawn for me, I suppose I should be satisfied."

Mizuchi looks at the older vaizard "my first response is that it's too good to be true, but on the other hand what he says he's working towards could be a great thing..." the vaizard thinks to himself while continually twirling the bishop piece between his fingers, watching it as if to understand the wast undertaking it represents "I suppose it comes down to risking our lives for a better world, and I myself would rather be known as the man who died trying to make the "world that is" into the "world that should be", then the man too scared to try"
Roune
Roune
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Fereydun Massry Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:56 pm

Fereydun takes a deep breath and responds, "I suppose you are right...Well, It's settled then. We'll leave in a day. Not like there is anything we are missing here...."Fereydun announced as he cracked his neck. The arabic man narrowed his eyes at the ground shortly and then brought his head back up. Fereydun started to wonder aloud, "I wonder if there are any white pieces..." He said in curiosity.

Fereydun began to leave into the upper portion of the warehouse, walking up the stairs that led to where Mizuchi was on the lower floor. When Fereydun approached the exit, the real sun had almost nearly set and it was getting late. He yawns and walks up to the upper part of the warehouse, where all the Vaizards had made their "Rooms" and living quarters. The middle of the warehouse served as a sort of meeting room or entry, the wideness of it seemed never ending compared to the outside. Fereydun walked up towards his own room, in the far right of the upper floor.
Fereydun Massry
Fereydun Massry
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Roune Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:11 am

Mizuchi retreats to a corner of the underground training area, preferring the openness that still allowed him relative isolation. Sitting down with his back to a rock as he keeps flipping his chess piece between his fingers, watching it while talking to himself "I wonder if this could work, if everyone can work together for the benefit of all. If this hand happened centuries ago maybe the menos or arrancar would have reigned in the hollows, the attack on soul society wouldn't have happened, then me and Isonade wouldn't have been trapped in hueco mundo, if so i'm still be a shinigami and she'd be alive. timing changes the world as much as the actions"
Roune
Roune
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum